Bitumer – Flexigum HydroBLOCK
High-class polymer-bitumen waterproofing membrane applied hot is perfectly suitable for:
- performing waterproofing of flat roofs and roof terraces,
- adhering traditional asphalt shingles on cardboard or fiberglass mat to a previously primed substrate,
- ideal for bonding individual layers of roofing felt together in multi-layer systems for roofing,
- the lack of any solvents in the bitumen structure shortens the binding time,
- for performing moisture insulation on the exteriors of buildings,
- for performing durable seamless waterproofing of roofs and roof terraces.
- highly elastic hot mass creates a permanent membrane resistant to freeze-thaw cycles after binding,
- retains elasticity to a temperature of -15˚C,
- provides crack bridging,
- high polymer content ensures the creation of a flexible and durable waterproofing membrane,
- dry mass content: 100%.
- apply the membrane at a temperature of 150-180˚C,
- apply at least 2 layers – each 1-1.5 mm thick.